This hardness tester comprises the very best in "state of the art" design along with dynamic precision only found at Phase II. The 900-332 Rockwell scale hardness tester is easy to operate, yet engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings. Conforming to ASTM E-18 Rockwell Hardness standards, the 900-332 hardness tester will offer unmatched repeatability in all standard Rockwell Hardness scales (table shown below). A perfect, rugged performer suited for any environment including heat treat facilities, tool rooms, workshops, laboratories and inspection labs. Lifetime technical support is included on all Phase II Hardness Testers. So test away with confidence and a level of accuracy you will only find at Phase II.
- 15 3/4" Test height for extremely large parts
- Direct analog dial reading
- Advanced design, easy to operate
- Engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings
- Minor Load: 10 Kgf
- Major Load: 60 Kgf, 100 Kgf, 150 Kgf
- Test Force Application: Dead Weight
- Test Force Control: Hydraulic Dashpot System
- Display: Analog Dial Gauge
- Vertical Capacity: 15-3/4"
- Throat Depth: 5.5"
- Dimensions: 33" H x 8" W x 20" D
- Shipping Weight: 200 lbs
- C-scale Diamond Indentor
- 1/16" Ball Indentor
- 3- HRC Test Blocks
- 1- HRB Test Block
- 1-HRA Test Block
- Test Table 5.87" (150mm)
- Flat Anvil 2.5" (63mm)
- Std. "V" Anvil
- Accessory Case
5 year warranty and free lifetime technical support.