This integrated digital hardness tester, as with all Leeb hardness testers, is designed for testing the hardness of all metals and for use in a wide range of applications. This tester is ideal for measuring steel, iron, aluminum alloys, copper and zinc alloys, brass, and automatically computes all Vickers, Brinell, Rockwell, and Shore hardness values. Tester allows you to easily set the impact direction so that the accurate values can be achieved at any angle, even upside down, and the statistical mean value is automatically provided. Includes:
Calibrated test block, USB output cable, data software, and carry case.
- Precision accuracy over wide measuring range
- Meets ASTM A956 specifications
- Data storage capacity up to 500 groups
- USB interface for easy downloading of data to PC
- Combines the universal impact device D and a data processor in a single unit