Fully Automatic, Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester, the 900-388, tests both Rockwell hardness and Superficial Rockwell hardness in one unit, with state of the art design and dynamic precision only found at Phase II. The Phase II Twin Rockwell/Superficial Rockwell hardness tester is ruggedly engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings. Conforming to ASTM E-18 Rockwell hardness standards, this hardness tester will offer unmatched repeatability in all Rockwell hardness scales. A perfect performer suited for any environment including heat treatment facilities, tool rooms, workshops, laboratories and inspection labs. Lifetime technical support is included with all Phase II Hardness Testers. So test away with confidence and a level of accuracy you will only find at Phase II.
- The test force is applied via a closed-loop control unit with a load cell, a DC motor and an electronic measurement and control unit replace traditional dead weights. The result is highly accurate hardness test measurements at all test loads up to 0.5%.
- Simple plug - and - play tech allows for much more quick and easy installation than traditional dead weight type machines. Automated Z-Axis .Just press START key once, entire test process will be finished automatically. regardless of the size of the sample, the position of the sample, the distance between the indenter and sample surface. The sample will be auto-lifted to approach the indenter and finish hardness testing automatically.
- Higher precision than handle wheel lifting/dead weight type machines which can be affected by user interaction.
- Extended dolphin nose allows vertical hardness test height of 11.8” and throat depth of 8.6”.
- Built-in micro-printer.
Perfect for laboratories, workshops, tool rooms, inspection labs, etc.
- Standard hardness block for B Scale
- Standard hardness block for C Scale
- Standard hardness block for N Scale
- Standard hardness block for T scale
- 1/16" ball indenter
- 120 degree cone diamond indenter
- Mounting screws for indenter
- Flat Anvil
- Std. V Anvil
- Screwdriver for indenter mounting
- Dust Cover
5 year warranty and free lifetime technical support.