This hardness tester with digital indicator comprises the very best in "state of the art” design coupled with dynamic precision only found at Phase II. The 900-331D Rockwell scale hardness tester is easy to operate yet engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings. A perfect, rugged performer suited for almost any environment including heat treat facilities, tool rooms, workshops, laboratories and inspection labs. Lifetime technical support is included on all Phase II Hardness Testers. So test away with confidence and a level of accuracy you will only find at Phase II.
- Direct analog dial reading
- Advanced design, easy to operate
- Engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings
- Conforms to ASTM E-18
Perfect for laboratories, workshops, tool rooms, inspection labs, etc.
- Minor Load: 10 Kgf
- Major Load: 60 Kgf, 100 Kgf, 150 Kgf
- Test Force Application: Dead Weight
- Test Force Control: Hydraulic Dashpot System
- Display: Digital LCD
- Vertical Capacity: 6.7"
- Throat Depth: 6.6"
- Dimensions: 30" H x 8.5" W x 20" D
- Shipping Weight: 242 lbs
- C-scale Diamond Indentor
- 1/16" Ball Indentor
- 3- HRC Test Blocks
- 1- HRB Test Block
- 1-HRA Test Block
- Test Table 5.87" (150mm)
- Flat Anvil 2.5" (63mm)
- Std. Vee Anvil
- Accessory Case
- Dust Cover
5 year warranty and free lifetime technical support.