Fully automated test cycles. Press the START key once, the hardness tester
will complete the entire test cycle automatically—1)sample elevation 2)major
load application 3)Dwell Time 4) Unloading.
• Equipped with CCD camera and built-in touch screen
PC performs the indentation measuring process automatically.
• Measurement software includes useful functions
a) Single and batch testing mode
b) Tolerance setting w/alarm
c) Statistic values such as Max, Min, Avg, R and S are selectable
d) Convert test result to other scales, such as HRC,HRB,HRA,HV,σb.
• All test results and indention images are saved automatically
• Test report created in Microsoft EXCEL format, can be edited, copied or
• Load Cell driven system provides precise control of test force application
• Direct digital reading
• Engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings
• Perfect for laboratories, workshops, tool rooms, inspection labs, etc.
• Measuring Range: 8-650HBW
Innovative closed-loop technology. The Brinell hardness tester
incorporates the latest load cell technology. The test load is applied via
a closed-loop control unit with a load cell, a DC motor and an electronic
measurement and control unit. The result is highly accurate Brinell
hardness measurements at all test loads up to 0.5%. The common load
overshoot or undershoot as known from traditional dead weight, or
open-loop, systems is eliminated. The absence of mechanical weights
not only eliminates friction problems but also makes the equipment less
sensitive to misalignments caused by vibrations.