Mecatome T300 is a powerful and reliable cutting machine integrating the latest technologies to ensure easy use and simple maintenance. Ø 300 mm blade capacity combined with variable speeds allowing for optimum cutting results with all types of materials. The design enables large and bulky shaped components to be cut, as well as bars.
- While cutting manually, the user may adjust the blade speed before or while cutting without needing to stop the machine. It is also possible to move the cutting table forward or backward during cutting, to modify the cutting angle. Less effort required for harder-to-handle materials.
- With automatic cutting, the following functions optimize results:The powerful and silent motor is controlled by the frequency inverter to increase reliability over time and ensure a high level of safety with progressive acceleration (no sudden movements in transmission) and the immediate stopping of the blade. The frequency inverter will also ensure a constant torque independent of the load applied.
- variable disk speed for precise blade adaptation according to the material
- variable movement of the table for the rapid cutting of easy-to-handle materials or small items, and the slow cutting of hard-to-handle materials or large items.
- adjustment of effort thresholds to optimize forward speed according to the resistance sensed during cutting and to accelerate cutting to an optimum.
- direct cutting function for the rapid processing of easy-to-handle materials
- pulse cutting function for hard-to-handle materials, enhancing the cooling down of the work piece and the regeneration of the blade
- programmable cutting length function to save time in mass cutting, or stop cutting at a given distance.
- rapid return function at the end of cutting and automatic stopping of the machine enabling operator free cutting.
- rapid positioning of the table to reduce adjustment time prior to cutting.
- The control panel combines all machine commands and access to functions:The Mecatome T300 working table is deep and wide, allowing for the application of the different fixturing systems often used with larger machines. Double rapid-grip vices, or vices for long samples, as well as Kopal clamps can be attached to the table. An X-Axis table is available as an option, enabling the cutting of slices without needing to disassemble the work piece or for precise positioning.
- variable blade speed
- variable feed speed for the table
- programmable cutting length
- manual or automatic cutting
- direct cutting or with pulse cutting system
- programming of effort thresholds to regulate forward motion
- The transparent cover and inner lighting provide optimum visibility. Gas absorbers allow the cover to be opened and closed easily. Extensive cover clearance simplifies access to the working table and the handling of vices. It is also possible to Install rubber curtain in the side openings to cut large work pieces or bars which overhang the machine.
- The liquid filter system using mobile and cleanable filters allows for cutting without the need to handle cutting sediment, enhancing the quality and finish of cutting. The clean liquid can also be used to effectively and rapidly clean the machine with the spray nozzle. The low lying base of the cutting compartment also simplifies cleaning, guaranteeing an extended life cycle for the Mecatome T300.
- The 55-liter cooling tray combined with a powerful pump and a multi-jet watering system (on the disk and on the work piece to be cut) ensures the optimal cooling of the work piece.
- A Ø 75 mm sleeve, available as an option, allows a vapor extractor to be connected, reducing condensation within the cutting compartment and increasing visibility.
Standard 380V - 3 Phase Motor
480V - 3 Phase Motor available upon request.